I realize the week is almost over but I am catching everyone up on what I've done so far and plan on doing.
Monday 9th - Outdoor run - (I have a 5 mile goal - 4 laps and a loop) Ran/walked 2 laps and the loop.
Weight training: Knee Cross 315
Squat Twist 3*15
Plank 1 Min
Side Kick (Lat each leg) 3*10
Single leg bridge 3*10
Push up (Knees) 3*12
Lunges 3*15
At work: Knee to lunge 3*12
Plank tuck 3*12
Right side 3*15
Left Side 3*15
Ballet Twist 3*15
Evening: Dead Lift 3*15
Squat hold with Bicep curls 3*15 each arm
Bridge with single leg 3*15
Tuesday
- 6am - Warm up 5 Min (3.0)
Run 20 Min (4.8)
Cool Down 10 Min (3.0)
- Side lunges 3*15
- Right Side 3*25
- Left Side 3*25
- Plie 3*15
- Plank 1 Min
- Ab Routine
- Side v-up 3*10
- Long lever 2*15 Right/Left
- Twist 2*20
- Plank mogul 2*10
- Alt. arm/leg 2*15
- Seat bicycle 2*15
- Cobra 2*10
- Bike 7 lap
Wednesday - Warm up 5 Min (3.0)
Run 20 Min (4.8)
Cool Down 10 Min (3.0)
At Work: 90 Deg 3*20
Push up (Knees) 3*12
Squat 3*20
Night: Tired and I sat there watching people's court enjoying doing absolutely nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment