This week started out with incredible motivation for a hard butt kicking workout. Instead I've been trying to get any workout in at all, my body doesn't want to work with me and my cold is making it so difficult to breathe. I can't run if I do I can't for that long but my thought is that if I keep moving at least I won't loose the motivation to keep going. Although I'm coughing like crazy I love the fact that I still get on the treadmill and try to speedwalk pushing myself a little further. I did part of my arm workout and like it, I think I need to time it and make sure it's not too much. That's usually my big problem is planning too much for the week and not remembering that I have a full time job that causes me to constantly want to loose focus.
Lesson learned this week - anything is better than nothing.
i'm having an off week too, but that's what i tell myself all the time - anything is better than nothing. every day is a new day. sooo question, what if you took your weights to work (like a work out bag) and did your arm stuff there?
ReplyDelete