So - after a long and painful February I haven't gotten anywhere close to my previous goals. My six month mark was Feb. 14th and lets just say those goals didn't happen. Now I'm concentrating on my birthday which is now almost 5 months away. Here are some of my goals, not to get back on soda (By the way I went the entire month of February without chocolate or soda - a big deal for me).
*Lose 30 lbs (I have a bet with my Dad but the deadline is coming up so hopefully)
*Run 5 mile in under an hour (Another bet I hope it works)
*To jump start this Julia and I are running a 5K on April 2nd, I'm scared because now I have only a few weeks to train and I feel like I'm starting at a -2 skill level.
*My plan for the rest of the year is to start training for a Triathlon giving me motivation and being able to change up my routine so that I don't get stuck into the same old routine.
*I'm also thinking about maybe picking up Kayaking, I don't know, we'll see but the best way is to try and find fun ways to get outside and combine with a solid workout.
Those are my goals - I'll do better to give the day to day struggles.
so sad you didn't make your goals, but you're doing good! keep pushing forward. hope you can make those bets with dad, that would be awesome. YOU CAN DO IT!! i'm headed to newport beach in 4 hours!!! see you there!!!
ReplyDelete