I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody. ~Herbert Bayard Swope
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Monday's Report...
I stuck almost to my food plan (I ate some crackers before I realized what I was doing!), I had just over 1500 calories , which was my goal for this week, then I'll drop down to 1200 for next week. Everytime I start counting calories, I am amazed at how much food I would eat before. I keep finding myself board and wanting to just put something in my mouth. I went to step class, and challenged myself by adding a second riser to my step. It nearly killed me but I did finish. I'm pretty sure the instructor was trying to kill me as well. My instructor, Jodell, is super woman. She teaches exercise classes as a full time job. As in 40 hours a week. Can you imagine if you exercised 40 hours a week, we'd all look like her, as in- probably has to shop in the kid section, she's SO skinny! I don't really have any time I can go to the gym today, except maybe 10pm tonight, which I'm not going to do, so I'm going to break out the hand weights and see what I can accomplish.
Labels:
Day to Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment