I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody. ~Herbert Bayard Swope
Friday, December 10, 2010
It's Friday.
5am came way too early this morning, but I dragged my butt out of bed and went to the gym. I saw the stair stepper when I got there and thought "Ugh! I really don't feel like running, I think I'll do the stair stepper" WOW! 10 minutes on that puppy nearly killed me. After that I decided to focus on abs because that is the only part of body not screaming at me in pain. After at least a good 400 reps of abs machines/crunches, I'm confident it will also be screaming at me tomorrow. I also did just a few reps of arms with the free weights and then rode a bike for 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure I could have been a lot more productive, but I think I may have fallen asleep at one point on the mat, cause before I knew it I needed to leave. I was dragging all morning, and my mouth actually started to water when I passed a Circle K on my way into work. But I was strong! (I am now on day 13 of my own personal soda challenge.)
Labels:
Day to Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment