Last week seemed to go really well - I started to realize though that I can put more into my workouts. This week hopefully I can do that. It takes time though - and I still have to remember to keep it simple for now so that I can actually reach my goals.
Monday - Run 20 Min / fast walk for 40 Min
Tuesday - Run 20 Min / Fast walk for 40 Min
Wednesday - Run 20 Min / Fast walk for 40 Min
- Stadium workout (if I can find a open one :) first time trying this one hopefully it works out) if not - Hike
Thursday - Run 20 Min / Fast Walk 40 Min / Stair Stepper 5-10 min
- Hike
Friday - Run 20 Min / Fast Walk 40 Min
Saturday - Run 20 Min / Fast walk 40 Min (Before work)
- Stadium workout or Hike
Food Journal goals: No Soda -
[I'm doing so good, I did cheat twice but considering where I was I'm good with that.]
[No fast food]
No comments:
Post a Comment