I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody. ~Herbert Bayard Swope
Thursday, December 9, 2010
I hurt everywhere...
Ugghh! I hurt everywhere! And I'm so tired! Tuesday I ran and did an arm/ab workout. Wednesday I did a step circuit class that worked every poor muscle I had worked the day before. Today I can barely lift my baby! I've definitely been watching what I eat, but I haven't been writing it down like I know I should, so I haven't been as accountable as I know I should. I had some cookies yesterday, and a donut I didn't even want but that's a story for another day, so basically I'm afraid to weigh myself. My goal today is to go to a yoga class tonight, but I'm not sure that will happen because hubbie gets home late on Thursday's. That and by 8:00 tonight I might not be able to MOVE!
Labels:
Day to Day,
Rantings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment