So - I have 6 weeks to loose 30 lbs, which seems incredibly impossible but here's to hoping for the impossible.
Monday 7th - (Did the morning running program)
Night - Arm routine (I'll put up when I get it right)
Tuesday 8th - Warm up 10 Min [3.0]
* Run 5 Min [5.0]
* Fast walk [3.5]
* Intervals 1 Min [5.4]
1 Min [5.8]
2 Recover [3.5]
Repeat 4 Times increasing speed
* Fast Walk 10 Min [3.5]
* Run 5 Min [5.2]
* Cool Down 10 Min [3.0]
[I want to go for 100 min so I guess I'll figure out more tomorrow]
NIGHT: 1 hr long workout at least --
* Stair Stepper 15 Min
* Run 2 Min [5.4 +]
* Recover 8 Min [3.5 +]
Repeat Run 5 Times
Wednesday 9th - Warm up 10 Min [3.0]
- Run 15-20 steady [5.0] Try I hope I can but depends on my cold
- Fast Walk 15 Min [3.5]
- Arm routine
- Cool Down 10 Min
* Hopefully make it a solid 2 HR workout
NIGHT - Go on a nice hour Bike ride
Thursday 10th - Warm Up 10 Min [3.0]
Run Steady 15 - 20 Min [5.0]
Fast Walk 15 Min [3.5]
Intervals 10 Min [5.4+]
Fast Walk 10 Min [3.5]
Cool Down 10 Min [3.0]
[100 Min]
Stair Stepper 15 Min
Bike 60 Min
NIGHT: Yoga Video 40 - 60 Min
Friday 11th - (My day off so a bit longer day)
- Warm up 10 Min [3.0]
- Run 20 Min [5.0]
- Fast Walk 15 Min [3.5]
- Interval (From a magazine not sure which one)
- Fast Walk 10 Min [3.5]
- Circut Training Routine (Also trying to write this one will put it up when I like it)
- Gym - (Hopefully)
- Elliptical 45 Min
- Swim 1 Hr
Saturday 12th
* Warm Up 10 Min [3.0]
* Run 20 Min [5.0 - 5.2]
*Fast walk 15 Min [3.5]
* Arm Routine
* Stair Stepper 15 Min
* Cool Down 10 Min
Sunday 13th - Yes I think I'm going to try and workout on Sunday just so that I can loose the weight in time.
* Outdoor run I'm pushing for 30 min run we'll see.
wow that intense, but i know you can do it!
ReplyDeleteI can't do it - I'm too sick and I'm struggling to just breathe so I'm trying but wow it's tough.
ReplyDelete