Not the best start to the morning I managed to turn my alarm clock off while half a sleep got up still at 6:20 fit in my 15 min straight run, walk for 5 then ran 5 again. Time was short so I only fit that in before working from 8-5. Maybe I can still fit stuff in.
*Arm workout (Good run, no arms today maybe I can get a few push-ups in)
So - once again my daily alarm clock fight left me waking up around 6:20 instead of 5:30. It's really getting old since I already didn't sleep real peacefully last night -- so -- it makes perfect since to snooze my alarm every 4 minutes for 50 minutes meaning I neither got my full workout in or any extra sleep in. Brilliant! I was completely exhausted yet was able to still run - it starting to get easier and hopefully I can see some rewards so that I feel like getting out of bed earlier. But I have to be grateful for the things I do accomplish since I used to be in great shape it's a slow recovery but I believe that I will someday find what my perfection is.
Hike the lovely mountains near my home (Change it up!)
I work a half day so I'm hoping to go on a bike ride or hike
Saturday - 700am - Hike mountains (I'm gonna try to do all of them, there are 3 and it's sad but that's a lot for me) Maybe Yoga!
** Oh, an for my toughest challenge this week - no more soda even though it's diet I'm trying to stop drinking ALL sodas. Scary!!
- Day 1 No Soda!
- Day 2 No Soda!
- Day 3 - No Soda!
- Day 4 - No Soda!
wow! you are on a roll! soda is a hard habit to break.. but YOU CAN DO EEEEET!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brittany - yeah it's gonna be SOOOOO tough! This is totally random but Julia and I thought this way we could keep our goals, especially if people are watching haha.
ReplyDeletei'm watching you! hehe j/k. i'm excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on Tuesday morning!! :) We can do this!
ReplyDelete