Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's All Mental -- whatever!

I've heard before that it's all mental and if you are able to mentally say you can do it - you can! Well, this might be true, but all I'm thinking mentally is that my body is falling apart. I was laying in bed this morning fighting with myself whether or not I really have to get up or if maybe I should just sleep in (I'm so tired - having a rough time sleeping at night probably because I'm actually counting down the hours before I have to get up). In the midst of fighting about rolling out of bed all I could think is wow, my knees are KILLING me. But still with all the pain, I finally got up, far later then planned, was able to bust out the 15 min run, 5 walk, and another 5 run. That part was all mental I just kept telling myself you've done this all week keep going. I did and feel good for it. Then I decided to try on this skirt that I hope to be able to fit into by V-day! Wow! I have a lot more work in front of me. But have to remember every day counts.

2 comments:

  1. it's so amazing that you still get out of bed even when you can hardly do it, thats the hardest, but it's better to just get up and get it done then regret not getting up and feeling like poop all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and good job on the soda! soo impressed! that can't be easy!

    ReplyDelete